Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Talk to me, TED

Today, after spending an unhealthy amount of time reading about the people in that religion that the guy from Grease and Saturday Night Fever and also the guy from Risky Business were in, I decided to stop looking at distressing things and instead, focus on the positive.  I went to TED.  When I didn't go to bed, because I couldn't sleep any more, at about 4:00 a.m., that is.  I love TED!  Here are the things I learned. . .

Attititude
Awareness
Authenticity

will help me feel better, from the guy who made the 1000 Awesome Things Blog.  Better still if I can pull out a wedgie when no one is looking.

Tell me your favorite TED talks and I'll tell you more of mine.  People who don't sleep well look at the Internet a lot, and I bet we can help each other on this one.

1 comment:

  1. I can't remember the title of my fave but it is in the life hacks collection on netflix. The guy shows you how to properly tie a shoe so that the bow does not fall apart easily.

    ReplyDelete