Monday, October 26, 2009

Mad about the mouse

My feet may be wee bloody stumps but we are having a great vacation. As I type I am pumping milk for Hannah in a nicely air conditioned family bathroom whilst my children are minded by my best friend and my husband takes off on his third mission to Mars today. I will likely have some 'splaining to do when Lord Honey sees the bruise I got on my ass shimmying up onto this changing table to spend 20 pumping but there was no way I would spend any 20 minutes extra on my feet today so up I went. Hannah loves the undersea Nemo ride, Lord Honey loves space, and Claire loves her pink Minnie Mouse ears. More to come if I learn how to do pix on a Blackberry.

2 comments:

  1. We must have passed each other there. I wish I would've known you were going... We JUST got back! The heat? AWFUL!!! Glad you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had known you were there - it would have been so fun to meet up. And the heat was beastly, just plain horrible.

    ReplyDelete