Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The new profanity

Across the internet I have been coming across new ways to swear, of which I have become overly fond, as I am a dyed in the wool pottymouth. These are my new favorites:

Asshat.
Douchenozzle.
Jackhole.
Craptastic.
Jizzlewax.

The only one I really don't understand is jizzlewax. Maybe I don't want to know.

My favorite new to me word today is embiggen, to enlarge, or in a metaphorical sense, to empower. Let's use it in a sentence: If you want to see the picture in greater detail, press embiggen. Or in a metaphorical sense: The fates decided Ginger wasn't large enough, and so she was embiggened.

Please add your own in the comments, because I look forward to trying them all.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE asshat. It's a wonderful word.

    ReplyDelete
  2. assclown. he usually wears an asshat and knows EVERYTHING about everything, and will give you bad links on the internetz.

    ReplyDelete