Monday, May 30, 2011

H, a fan of A, B, and C and a nice B-A-T-H

This post made it into the drafts folder about six weeks ago and never got further out than that. See what I mean about being a blogger who doesn't blog?





Doesn't she look all fresh and dewy? And yes, she is the same color as the bathtub, I can't really deny that. OK, there is a drool driblet on her chin. There often is. My husband is in denial. I tell him it is no longer age appropriate to drool, this means something else other than baby-ish-ness. She is two years, nine months and three weeks of age, roughly. We'll talk about this later, along with the lisp she has developed when she says "s" sounds. However, I don't think there is another child in her day care class who has complete mastery of the alphabet - upper and lower case, as she has for three months. So bite me, stroke, drool, and the horse you rode in on because we are here to kick your whoseewhatsee (this is a family blog, except when I feel like saying something more colorful). Please get some popcorn and enjoy the show.


2 comments:

  1. So cute! I particularly like the "Ubble You." We should rename it to that. Much better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is Ubble You in the song, Dubba-do when we read the letter aloud, and it used to be Dubba-da-boo when she just got started. I actually never pronounce it correctly because I want her to say Dubba-do forever and ever.

    ReplyDelete