Saturday, April 18, 2009

Schmutzie made me do it

Jaywalker at Belgian Waffle made me go to Schmutzie's site and this is what happened next:

This is just to say, baby (variations on a theme by William Carlos Williams)


I cursed when you shat on my lap tonight during dinner

Forgive me, but the caramel goo was so warm

I don’t want you to learn to repeat that word much.


Your head smells like me but your neck smells like sour milk

What is that stuff between your wee little fingers?

I’m sorry, but you were once so fresh and so clean.


Lord Honey, you video game playing husband

Get up off your ass and pick up this steamy diaper

Or I’ll have more sins to confess to on the internet.








Go give her one of your own, if you thing you have the power to stop once you've begun . . .


http://www.schmutzie.com/2009/04/this-is-just-to-say.html

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you need help with the diaper duty. Hop to it, Mister!

    ReplyDelete