1. Hannah can sit for minutes at a time before she topples and squeals
2. She still has those nice knees
3. When her day care ladies told me that "tilapia" was "very good for Hannah, every day, is very good" I wondered why they thought she should eat fish every day, then I realized they were saying "therapy" which in Spanish sounds something like "tilapia"
4. We collectively howled with laughter in Spanish and English when I explained my surprise
5. and it makes an awesome story
The Pursuit of Happiness (A Story in Parts)
51 minutes ago