1. My laptop still works even after I dropped it down the stairs and the disk drive popped open and then bent itself in a most alarming and unfixible way. It looks like a flag twisting in the wind, attracting attention to my ineptitude and general oafishness. But I can still blog!
2. I have wireless internet so disk drives mean nothing to me!! Ha!
3. More with the fresh corn, heavy butter, and sea salt.
4. The baby loves me and doesn't know I am oafish.
5. I have never dropped my baby.
I didn't post this picture on Grace in Small Things where I am being, well, grateful, but here, in the interest of your entertainment, I give you proof of my oafishness (she writes having just spilled breast milk all over her kitchen counter preparing a bottle - deftly!).
If this sort of reminds you of the email jokes about the dumb blonde who couldn't make the cupholder on her computer work, please, just don't say anything. I am a redhead. Real or not, I am a redhead.
The Pursuit of Happiness (A Story in Parts)
51 minutes ago