I've been having a terrible time getting videos to post on Blogger lately. If you want to see some of we've been up to, try viewing some short movies on my GiST blog and go here:
In order to get back into the swing of posting minutia plus, or perhaps we call that uberminutia, I'll go back to the small stuff.
1. Claire said to me today "Mama, you crack me up."
2. If you look at my page on GiST you can see videos of the early crawling, the early walking, the advanced walking, the dancing and flirting with musicians (I am in so much trouble), and the walking with such confidence that she refuses to hold my hand, despite all the peril. Peril! Everywhere! Disregard that peril!
3. I don't know if it is the hippotherapy or just general improvement that would have happened anyway, but Hannah is holding her right hand open more, using it to help open a toy or carry an object of desire.
4. My bad neck is improving thanks to Jazzercise and PT, and I am proud of myself for making an effort.
5. Antibiotics are improving double ear infections in both girls. Thank all that is holy for Amoxicillan and all its little friends.
It's a Girl (and an Update) #PansFilm
7 hours ago