Sunday, July 25, 2010

Life in a Day: YouTube and you

YouTube asked everyone on earth to document their lives on July 24, and submit the film to YouTube for editing to become part of the largest documentary ever. Our entry, if we submit it, will be Hannah doing hippotherapy at the National Ability Center. We'll skip the part about how the fireworks we set off in the evening (not because we lurve Pioneer Day but because we love to set stuff on fire) really scared the bejesus out of Hannah. I swear she liked a home fireworks display on the 4th, I swear she did. Somehow, though, Lord Honey bought the screamer package, so every single fountain came with whistles and wails that brought my child to a screaming halt. One thing I can say, she has good reaction time, and is adept at clinging to a parent in times of trouble. If I ever need to carry her out of a burning building, I'll have both hands free, cuz that kid will be well attached.

What did you record for posterity, and will you send it in?

1 comment:

  1. "If I ever need to carry her out of a burning building, I'll have both hands free, cuz that kid will be well attached."

    Now that's the power of positive thinking! You've found the silver lining in the cloud.

    ReplyDelete