Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Google you wack job, you - I love you

Google, you wack job

Sponsored Links
More about...
Wholesale Glow Sticks »
Love Thermometer »
Pablo Neruda Love Poem »
Carving Walking Sticks »

About these links


Do tell, Google. What about my email from a blog comment says I might buy a Glow Stick? Exactly what? I am flattered that my references to stupidly written poetry might bring up links to Pablo Neruda, but Glow Sticks and Walking Sticks? My friend Mwa commented on the post referring to a child's view of the penis, and reading the post in gmail turned up these potential ads. Lord Honey will be so pleased about the comparison to a Walking Stick.

2 comments:

  1. What makes me wonder more is the Wholesale part. One, maybe. Wholesale???

    ReplyDelete
  2. vodkamom@gmail.com


    :-) would love to hear a story........

    ReplyDelete